My passion is music
I know too much about clothes
My parents always told me to clean my room
My childhood ambition was to have a limo
My favorite memory.... too many to name just one!
Why I write- I LOVE it!
What I am watching is One Tree Hill... Monday night's at 8!
My first job- to be a good sister and daughter
My best moment... I don't really know!
My inspiration is my family
1. My family has had A LOT of cars. Right now we have a small blue one, my brother's green car, and a big white suburban. We used to have a purple van, a white small car, a big red truck, a blue worn out truck, a red car, and my sister Michelle has gone through many cars in her time. We usually drive on our vacations, but we use the white suburban because it can fit all of us :)
2. My family and friends have probably had the biggest impact on my life. I learn something new from them every day, and I probably wouldn't be in the best situations if I didn't have them. Thanks!
3. One of my best friends Megan moved after the third grade. I wrote her recently but I haven't heard back from her. I would just LOVE to run into her some random place and see her again.
4. SO many places have a special meaning to me, but just a few are: my house/my room, the tree in the park that my friend Cami and I would climb in when we were little and get sticks and carve our names in, and our condo in East Canyon... so many memories....
5. It says to list all of my broken bones, scars, and stitches... but if I did that this thing would be WAY too long so I'll just list a few. I broke my arm by running into a wall (dorky I know... but I was like, five!) and I broke my thumb by throwing a foam ball and hitting my thumb against the TV (I was in third grade... that should explain a lot). I can't list all my scars, but I'll list one. My family was having a get-together and there was this steep hillside with all of these rocks. I climbed up, and trying to get down I decided to run to get down because it would be faster. So I start bolting down the hill, trip on a loose rock, and fly into a bush. Now I have a scar on my right ankle. I also got stitches when I was probably two years old, but I don't remember how.
6. I am a girl and I cry at sad movies and books, so I've cried my eyes out a few times. The most recent one was probably either the last episode of One Tree Hill or when my sister and I were watching a thing on progerian children.
7. Compliments I receive a lot are mostly about my handwriting. People always tell me it's cute! I think that other people have a lot cuter handwriting then me, but what the hey!
8. One of the things I've only experienced once is parasailing. My family went to Mexico years ago and on the beach we got hooked to parachutes, and got carried by boats until we were high in the air. It was scary at first, but it was SO fun! I could see everything! I will never forget that, and hopefully I can do it again!
9. I love swimming! Me being a fish in the water was my dream for ages, and it still is! I also am working on a story (long story short, my friends and me all decided to write one. We got a small idea and then broke off and we are working on them. When we are done, we will e-mail them to each other) and I'm pretty excited about that! I just finished a story that I started at Girls Camp (ANOTHER long story short, we decided to write each other's futures using code names) and I finished it with a shocking nineteen pages typed. I also love to play the violin, listen to music, watch movies, and just talk (surprise surprise).
10. I'm an all around pretty good person, but if I could change something about myself to make myself a BETTER person, would either be to make myself less competitive or to make myself more understanding. I love a good competition most of the time, and sometimes I think life is a competition. Luckily it's not a major problem, but I could definitely live without my competitiveness. I also think it would be better for me to be more understanding. That way I could be more sincere (which I can be sometimes) and help people with their everyday drama.
That's enough about me, now it's time for YOU to think this stuff through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I loved reading your responses. Great insights!
ReplyDeleteMs. L