
Today we had an assembly on the shooting at Columbine High School in 1999. We learned about how Rachel was the first one who died, and we heard about her brother's experience.
Rachel was an amazing girl, and she was amazing at writing her feelings and expressing herself. She was always saying how she would someday effect the lives of people around the world, and it's true!
Rachel has changed the way that I look at the world, and she really lived an amazing life full of kindness.
We all learned today about Rachel's challenge: that we should try to "start a chain reaction" and be kind to others and it will create a ripple effect. I was so touched by this assembly that I cried!
I accept Rachel's challenge, and I will try to spread it!
"You just may start a chain reaction."
-Rachel Joy Scott
(Got my picture from google images! THANKS GOOGLE!)






oh my gosh did you not just LOVE this assembly!? I totally agree with you about how I will never think the same about anyone! (but in a total positive way!)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys loved it. You are just the type to spread the chain reaction. Great response. I hope everyone remembers how they felt after the assembly!
ReplyDeleteMs. L.