We all know that 9-11 was one of the worst events to happen in our lifetimes. I just want to take a minute to dedicate this post to all of the people that died, and to all of the people that risked their lives to save the lives of others.
I remember that the day it happened, I was in school at Longview Elementary, and we all went outside where the flag was and we said the pledge of allegiance and we sang the national anthem. I didn't realize right then what a big deal it was... I knew that something bad had happened but back then I didn't think that people would do stuff like that. So now I want to dedicate this to all of the people who have lost their lives, or have loved ones who lost their lives in 9-11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






What a great post. Very important to remember. Isn't it interesting how we remember exactly what we did on memorable days.
ReplyDeleteMs. L
I love your blog its the best!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bailey!