Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lagoon Snapshot


One day my friends and I went to Lagoon for a day of fun and rides. We were having an amazing time together just laughing and cracking random jokes every few minutes. After some way fun roller coasters and some food we decided to walk across the park to some more rides. We were walking across the park when we saw one thing that caught all of our eyes: a photo booth. We all ran toward it and decided that we would all chip in a dollar to buy some photos. We got in the photo booth, and just started randomly smiling or making faces. Unfortunately for us, the photo booth didn’t say when it was going to take pictures, so we didn’t know what any of them would look like!

My picture I cherish! It’s one of my prized possessions! I keep it in my room on a little picture holder and every time I think of it I get back amazing memories. The picture was taken in black and white, and in it were my friends Marie, Cami, and Lucy. I was also in the picture. I was in the front making some sort of face with my mouth open, Lucy was to the right smiling, Marie was to the left smiling, and Cami was hiding behind us laughing.

I had never been in a photo booth before, so this was a fun experience. And what made it one of the best experiences of my life was that my three best friends were sitting right beside me. Well, they were sitting sort of right under me… that was one small photo booth! We were all squished in there but we made the best of it, and it was SO fun just laughing at ourselves while we were sitting all over each other and making faces! All I can say is SO FUN!

Once we got out of the photo booth, we immediately started laughing our heads off! We looked at the pictures and decided who would get which picture which mine ended up being the one that you see right now. We cut them on the lines in between the pictures a couple days later and split them up between us. Four friends, four pictures. That worked out perfectly!

Now each of my friends has one of the pictures taken at that magic photo booth. All the time we time we talk about our fun trip to Lagoon in May, and how glad we are that we took about five minutes and four dollars to get a memory that would last forever!

Every time any of us looks at one we remember that absolutely amazing day we all had at Lagoon… friends forever!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love photo booths too; they're some of my favorite pictures.
    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete