Monday, September 8, 2008

Mall Scavenger Hunts




Lots of funny things can happen when you're with a bunch of friends and doing a mall scavenger hunt! Don't know what I mean? My friends and I went on one once, and we have many funny pictures!
In the first picture we are at... you guessed it! Build-a-Bear workshop! From left to right:
Top row: Shelby, Bailey, Lucy, me.
Bottom row: Marie, Cami, Carrie
Second picture is a lot of us on the ice cream truck! I was supposed to be in the picture, but my friend Collin jumped up right as the picture was taken! Oh well!
On top of the truck is my friend Brad, to the right of him is Collin. Way in the back in the orange is Cami, Marie is at the front, and Shelby is inside.
The last picture is of lots of us sitting on a love sack! Marie is the very back left, I'm the very back right. Then Carrie's in the red, Lucy's in the pink, and to the right is Shelby and then Cami. At the very front is Bailey.
This was probably one of the most FUN things I've done in my life!

1 comment: