Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Merry.... ?
Some people think that Christmas music should only be played after Thanksgiving, and practically think that it's against the law to play that type of music before Thanksgiving has come and passed. I however, am happily enjoying the Christmas music. It is putting me in an early Christmas mood, and getting me excited for the next month and a half. Think about it! Early Christmas music just gives you something to look forward to! There's not that pointless little month in between Halloween and Thanksgiving... the Christmas mood starts to emerge! That is how it should be! If I hear one more person say that Christmas music before Thanksgiving is a waste of their time I just might punch them. Just kidding! Trust me I'm not the violent type (and violence is never the answer)... but you get my point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Very interesting Mandy! This is a debate my friend and I get into all the time. She is listening to Christmas music already, and I wait until after Thanksgiving. Keep on all your lovely posts:).
ReplyDeletethe above was from Ms. L (I forgot to post my name).
ReplyDelete