In case you didn't know, my friend Kirsten and I are complete and utter morons when we are within fifteen feet of each other. We make up the funniest things that sometimes we laugh until we cry... and that sometimes happens quite often! We have made probably a total of like six movies in the past year, and we have laughed so much making and watching them. So the most recent thing we've done is write a fake love dedication for fun. Anywho... it is to no one in particular, let me just tell you now that the name Otis is an inside joke. Do you want to see our "love dedication" to Otis? Alright... you asked for it! (We laughed SO hard when we were writing this...)
My dearest Otis,
Ever since I saw your hot face, your gleaming biceps, your flexy calves, and your yoga shaped body, I knew it was love at first sight. Don't let Harriet steal you away from me, my love is so much deeper and passionate than hers. Every night I dream that you will throw rocks at my window and be the Romeo I have been waiting for. You are perfect in every way; and sometimes I feel I know that I cannot measure up to your perfectness. My life is not lived without you. A sound is not music without you. Your voice rings in my ears in such a beautiful tone that I want to hear it all the time. Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.. it's true. But not only that. Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors. I know that it's just a song, but it expresses my passionate love affections for you in such an accurate way that it makes my heart melt to hear the truth come out in lyric form. I've written a poem in honor of your splendidness.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My love for you
Is greater true
Than Harriet's Spew
Of love that is not true
Just know that I love you
Always and forever until the stars turn blue
and the fork runs away with the spoon
In a cuccoon
Made by the butterfly of noon
I will always love you as the song swoons
Can't wait 'til the moon
Is forever yours and mine too
Love you,
Boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment