Haha I know I'm dumping my meaningless problems on you... but in case you were wondering I need a new ipod. Mine is unfortunately full :(. No more songs fit on it anymore... and if I really need a new song that I absolutely love I have to delete one of my old songs. Not only this... but my ipod is a fat old one... that doesn't play videos. I really want it to play videos so that I can have some TV episodes on my ipod! Haha I know that this isn't the most important thing in the world... but I'm hoping for a new one for Christmas or somewhere around the end of the year to the beginning of the new year.
(Also sorry for being very random and pointless... just thought I should write SOMETHING... and I'll probably write tomorrow but I guess I'll write about it tomorrow... and I'll just stop typing now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment