Friday, September 4, 2009

German Class!!

Hola- I know I've been terrible and haven't written since June 30, but since I'm in German and have nothing to do- I will write!! I'm SO excited for after school because I am going to The Scarlet Pimpernel! Then later tonight is the ward dutch oven dinner!!! I'm pretty stoked for that too! And guess what else?? LONG WEEKEND! WOOO!!! Oh yeah, I know- you are all exceedingly jealous. Also, I aced my German quiz just barely, and Blake Harsh is jealous!!! Yeah Blake and me are buds- we got to hang during math since it was school pictures! I hope mine turned out! Dalton's should since he spent ALL day brushing his teeth and putting hairspray in his hair. Haha... good funny moments. Also, Kaitie and I are thinking about going shopping this weekend! YAY!! But I can't on Saturday because I will be watching Freedom Writers with Cami and Brad. Choir was funny- but I won't go into detail about that!! Haha I love funny moments. Well, I better head off!! I'll hopefully write again soon. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! sounds like fun!!! :D
    ~Meg
    P.s. I belive the begining of your post should say "Guten Tag!" rather that "HOLA" since your in german! lol! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete