Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FINALLY!

Okay, so I'm actually adding another post... FINALLY! Yeah yeah... it's been over a month... and yeah... I've been probably the hugest slacker... but whatevs! Well anyone ready to hear my summer plans for July! Well I'll tell ya anyway! Tomorrow I am gonna have an AWESOME slippin' slide with my buds for mutual! Then on the 4th after the parade, I am heading off to St. George for about a week! Then, on the 14, I have.... (dun da da dun!!!) the AMERICAN IDOL TOUR!!! I know, you are all so jealous. Okay, movin on! Then on the 17... (sorry meg I can't make your amazing birthday party D:---) I am going on a camping trip. Joy.
Well, happy early birthday to Meg!! I know it's not for a few weeks... but that's Okay! Well, in the words of Tigger... ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks mandy!!! :D I cannot wait for the AI tour!!! EEP!!! TO MUCH (in the words of tigger) fun fun fun fun FUN!!! Sounds like you have a terrific month ahead of you!!!! Have fun!! (we HAVE to hang out!!!) :)
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. aMaNdA! You are so amazing! Thanks for being such an awesome friend!! I've had such a blast with you this summer! Don't forget we still need to have our food sleepover! :)

    ReplyDelete