Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Update!
Alright! I haven't really updated you on much, just mostly Valentines Day and such. So here I am, updating you on my life. Now if you are yawning, I suggest you come back later and attempt to read before you fall asleep and fall off your computer chair and possibly hurt yourself. So I am doing fine, my friends are doing alright for what I know... (I'll vent a little later..) and my family is doing wonderful! My brother is still on his mission and is doing well! He has this food that he really likes up there in Canada... I think if I remember correctly that they are called donairs. They look yummy from the pictures, and they SOUND yummy from the way he describes them. Hm... I guess I'll have to go up to Canada sometime and try one! School is doing fine I guess.. however math is definitely NOT my forte. The school play is way fun! It's crazy to think that we are going to be performing in something around 4 weeks. Bah!! It has really gone by too fast. Okay now for venting time! So some of my friends who are 13 & 14 think that it is cool to have boyfriends. For their information: it's not. It seems like it is changing them to be people they are not. They don't even care about their boyfriends, just the popularity they hope to gain from having one. Honestly does it MATTER? In college and the rest of our lives no one will care how popular you were in Jr. High and High School. So why pretend that they will? I feel like my friends are wasting their time and changing around me and all I can do is watch and witness. Some of them don't even treat me like a friend anymore.. oh well. I guess that's what change can do to you. Well enough of me wallowing in my self pity. Hopefully you stayed awake the whole time your first time reading this. If not.. better luck next time. So I hope you liked my mini-update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment