Thursday, February 19, 2009

MISTAKE!

Haha I know you are waiting for me to say how some huge mistake happened, but sorry to disappoint. Just a little mistake. In my last post I said how yesterday (which was Wednesday) was supposed to have singing on American Idol. I am sorry to tell you... that that was not the case! Instead, they kicked off everyone but three people. Who were these lucky people? Alexis Grace, Michael (welder), and Danny... whose last name escaped my mind as well as Michael's. Did your favorite not make it through? (That happened to my sister who wanted Anoop to make it through). Well they still have a chance! At the very end of this all there will be three random people that will get to go on to the top 12! Congratulations to them when we find out who they are! Well that was my mistake... sorry if you WERE disappointed that it wasn't some ginormous mistake. Well good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment