Monday, February 23, 2009

The School Play!

Haha I know, I know... you are probably all sick of me talking about the school play. Well you know what? I have nothing else to talk about! So today was another fun practice, but it hit all of the cast members that there were only about three weeks left. Only three weeks. Some of us were like... really? Others were like... wow! The rest of us were like... that went by fast! True story... all of those. I swear this has been the quickest two (and almost a half) months of my life. I have had a ton of fun too! I get to hang out with my friends all day, and I get to sing a lot! What more could I want! Haha it has been way fun... but I don't know if I'm ready for it to be over!! I can't wait until next year!

P.S. for more info on the school play, visit the cast blog. there should be a link in my links thing toward the bottom of my blog. :)

4 comments:

  1. I know! I can't believe that it's almost over! *cry* I have no life! what will I do when it's over! haha. (i hope the post about friends isn't about me! Although I don't have a boyfriend so...)

    love ya!
    moo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok to comment on moo's comment... no it wasn't about you. and dalton.. yes i do need to add you! i'll do that PRONTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's moos sis LE (ellie). I just wanted to say hi and I love your blog. See ya, Bye!

    ReplyDelete