Okay, I know I REALLY suck at updating my blog, but every once and a while doesn't hurt right? ANYWAY I just thought I would kind of vent and fill anyone in on my kind of boring life.
Thoroughly Modern Millie's production is really good so far, I can't believe opening night is in LESS than four weeks!! I really love being a Priscilla girl, you don't even know. I love all of our tap dancing too.. it's BOSS!! In fact, last night the girl part of the cast had a girls night:). It was very much needed. However I am very glad to say (kind of random, I know) that my friends don't have that much drama. They used to, but those were my old friends. Anyway, I just have to say that I'm grateful that drama to us is when someone steals your water bottle (Meg and Dalton...). Anyway, 9th grade is going pretty okay.. but the homework might just kill me. Yes, I'm a little less than ten chapters behind on my book for English (oops..) and I might just keel over from math and English.
Good news! I'm going to Olympus burger with Cami, Cheyenne and Ciera! (Chey and Ciera still have to make sure they can come.. but I think they can). And then after we're all coming to my house to watch the Emperor's New Groove! WOOO!! And I am currently in the process of finding out who Dalton likes. I really hope it's Ciera, because she likes him and they would be sooo cute. But I don't think he'll tell me.:( Oh well! Well I'll write again... eventually! See yaa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






coolio! I don't think your life is boring. . . you're in it! love ya mandy
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn
haha You should write more on here! Your posts are entertaining! haha and the whole water bottle thing was VERY dramatic!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Meg(: