Tuesday, October 13, 2009

:)

Unfortunately- I have not been writing too much. Fortunately- I feel today like I am going to be writing more often. YAY!! I know there are MANY upgrades that need to be made, but I don't have all the time in the world! I will let you know when I have added new pictures, upgraded my music, or something like that. I won't let you know about background changes etc, because DUH! You can see that for yourself!

UPDATE!!
Today has been an... okay day. Not the best, not the worst. School was probably the worst part.
Math: fun! Meg and I goofed off the entire time by quoting Brian Reagan. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
P.E.: Alright... Tori, Quinne, and I just sat around the entire time. We always do, but today was really boring! We basically had nothing to do. :(.
Seminary: This was a great seminary class! One of the best this year! As long as you cancel out a few sleepers...
Choir: It has officially been decided that I can't sing today. Maybe tomorrow... but not today. CHOIR CONCERT THIS THURSDAY THOUGH!!!
Science: You don't even know how close I was to falling asleep! The only thing keeping me awake was the fear that Mr. Bemis would catch me and kill me. All we did was lecture notes and watch a video.
LUNCH!!! My favorite time of the day :). Today... oh wow I can't even remember! We just talked and laughed. Best things ever right?
German: Haha I love this class to death! All we do is make fun of each other and I was like laughing way hard!
Honors English: We got our tests back for To Kill a Mockingbird! 88%! Not TOO bad... it's a B+. I can live with that! Anyway and then we started to watch the movie of To Kill a Mockingbird. I don't know why I've been so tired! Over all a good class.

After school I went to Chris's house (She's hilarious and is like 30!). We watched the latest episode of The Office and almost peed our pants when we saw Kevin walk into the wedding with his wig and tissue boxes for shoes. Hahaaa!!

WE GOT NEW CARS! Well, new used cars! But we got a Camrey and a Mazda. I love them to death! Better than that old boat car and the ancient Suburban.

Alright, I would write more but I might fall asleep while! That's right.. I'm that tired. And I still have math homework. Oops... I guess I didn't do the assignment today because I was laughing too hard. Oh well! Well, Auf Wiederzehn! (sorry for any misspellings in that hahaa)

1 comment:

  1. haha I love math! we goof off like nobody else! haha! way to keep this thing updated... 2months later! lol! jk! LOVE YA!

    ~Meg(:

    ReplyDelete