Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Haha R.A.N.D.O.M. mOmEnT!

Welcome to Mandy's weekly r.a.n.d.o.m. mOmEnT! I am just starting it, and every week I will... make random comments! Haha alright... here we go!
That is it- it's all down to this. This is a matter of life and death... okay maybe that's too dramatic. How about let's say that this is a matter of winning and not winning? That's right! The American Idol finale is on (drum roll please...) TONIGHT! Will the winner be the guy next door, the love-able Kris Allen? (applause) Or will the winner be the belting out, broadway star Adam Lambert? (applause). THIS is American Idol! Haha I just HAD to have my Ryan Seacrest moment there- no one can fully live unless they have one of those! Haha well midst the performances and the suspense, one winner will be revealed tonight. Luckily for me, I already know the answer. The winner... of American Idol season 8 is......................................................................................................................................................................................








MMMMMEEEE!!! Haha gotcha huh? Well I thought that was pretty funny! Unfortunately, I won't know the results until after all of the performances and such.
Alright! Thanks for reading Mandy's weekly R.A.N.D.O.M. mOmEnT!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Kris! I'm so happy he won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOO MY LOVE KRIS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!!!!!! and i love ure random blog mandy! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam's my FAVORITE! (forever!)
    ~Meg!

    ReplyDelete