Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alright...

Okay, if you aren't willing to read some pretty corny stuff... just skip over this post. If you ARE willing to read some pretty corny stuff... good luck.
I may have learned something today. Yeah, we are all going to get hurt sometimes. Yeah, we are all going to cry, and yes, we are going to want to scream to the whole world. Yeah, we are all going to want to give up sometimes, but does that mean we should? I think that maybe the point of getting hurt is to not really learn from our mistakes... although we should do that too. I think that maybe the point of getting hurt is to realize that it's all about how we deal with it. The ups and downs of a roller coaster are there for a reason. The ups keep you excited and ready for life, and the downs give you time to slow down and think about what's coming up next. I guess that's kind of what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment