



Last night I had the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! I hung out with Kaitie, Cami, and Meghan and we had a blast! We were at my house hanging out on my trampoline, and then we went to the park (which I am SO sad I didn't bring my camera to...) and then we went back to my house and took billions of pictures! Above are just a few... haha I love girls nights! (By the way, the pictures are of us doing "High School Musical" photos. These ones actually turned out pretty good!)






Last night was SO much incredible fun! I loved it! We HAVE to have more girls nights! Thanks for having us!
ReplyDelete~Meg!
Hey Mandy! Hey I know this is so random, but I saw that you had a quote by Unknown. I know who the quote is by just in case you wanted to put it on there. LOVE YA BUDDY! :D
ReplyDelete~MEg!
P.s. here it is:
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
-Julian Hough
YES that was extremely fun! and thanks for the who it is by thing! i will add that!
ReplyDelete