Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Color, Weather, and Music <3 my life <3

I recently decided something... life would be such a drab without color, weather, and music. First of all, all of those things are my life; but also I think that all of those things are EVERYONE'S lives. Sometimes people just need to tye dye a shirt, dance in the rain, or sing along to blasted music. The day that someone tells themselves that they don't need color, weather, and music will be the day the certain someone has denied who they are and all of what they believe in. GO COLOR, WEATHER, AND MUSIC!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Mandy! You speak the truth! (sorry I am so hyper because I just say Adam sing on American Idol!!!!!!) I love all of those things! And some parts of those things I don't like (ex. the color burnt orange, ICK!) but that's what makes life interesting! Cool post I love it!
    ~Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! I meant SAW not SAY. :D

    ReplyDelete