Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Believe it or not... this blog was created because of an exploratory class. But I plan to keep it for MUCH longer than my class will last.
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you... Not even close, not even a little bit,
not even at all.
-10 Things I Hate About You
yay! I love spirit week! Thanks Noreen!
ReplyDelete~Doreen!
I LOVE spirit week! I can't wait to see all of the CRAZY costumes you wear!
ReplyDeletemoo.
(aka: mickey!)