Alright, I will admit that I have been a slacker for not writing in practically a month. Sorry for that by the way... I guess the holiday season really got to me! Now it's time for me to bore you with the events of my life. Ready or not... the boredom begins for you. Sorry again.
School resumes on tomorrow after taking a ridiculously short break that got many people mad. I'm just sad that I have to go back. I will be happy to see my friends and I'll have no problem going back to some classes... but I'll miss having tons of time to just hang out and such.
The school play officially starts rehearsing on Tuesday. Tuesday the sixth is a parent meeting that will include all details. I can hardly wait! It seems like it's been taking forever to get to that great moment in time when the play will start. I am loving the CD for it... and all please come and see it... in March. (Sorry to tell you how excited I am to tell you that you have to wait a while.)
Now I know I just said that I didn't want to go back to school... but I only mean that partly. You see, I don't want to finish up this term. I liked how it was last year when we came back to school from Christmas/New Year's break and entered into a whole new term. But no. We have to finish up the first semester for like a week and a half. Bummer deal huh? In the next term there's a different schedule, different people in your classes, and.... (drum roll please....) SPIRIT WEEK! Believe it or not, I am actually in the 8th grade skit on the last day of Spirit Week. It will be awesome, and there's a little pressure on us since the 8th grade has won the skit portion of Spirit Week for the last two years. I think our biggest competition will be the 9th graders... who have Josilyn Harsh (sorry for any misspellings.) She... let's all face it... is an amazing dancer and choreographer. Her skit to run for an SBO was amazing. I doubt she'll take a step down from that level for Spirit Week. I can't wait to get into Spirit Week! Everyone enjoy it... when it comes in the first week of the new term. Yet another bummer deal. I'm on a roll aren't I? Well I better stop before I down any more spirits. But I'll raise them up with this last line... EXCITING THINGS ARE COMING! We just have to wait for a short amount of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment